This kit includes everything needed for setup except the prescription medication itself. The attached hammer can be used to break the proprietary safety window to instantly access allergy emergency supplies and other such supplies. All parts on the unit are available as replacement parts.
- Patent pending secure storage of Epinephrine for public spaces
- Key access for access by authorized personnel
- In an emergency anyone can break the window for instant 24/7/365 access to Epinephrine. Window is a proprietary safe material that breaks safely and easily
- Hammer is permanently secured to unit on a short chain
- Velcro backing allows school nurses to customize kit contents based on the likely risks (adult vs. child) (asthma vs. food allergies)
- Mounts easily to cinder block or drywall with included anchors
- Our proprietary "weight guidance" labels point out the difference in dosage to a person who has not had training
- Locking Cabinet w/ Key & Emergency Access Hammer
- 3D Wall Sign
- 13" x 13" x 4"
- Max Capacity: 6 Auto Injectors
- Intended Use: Stock Epinephrine storage for indoor public corridors
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.