We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately at 888-541-2337 or by email at email@example.com if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. We will promptly evaluate the issue and make it right.
If you ordered an incorrect item or need to return an item for other reasons, our 30-day return policy is as follows:
- Most items will be eligible for refund or credit within 30 days of delivery. Returned items must be in their original, unopened packaging. Included components of the item must also be returned unused and in their original packaging. Damaged or unsalable components will be deducted from your refund.
- You MUST request return authorization by calling us at 888-541-2337 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your return is approved, we will provide instructions as to where to send your items for processing. Returns sent without obtaining prior return authorization beforehand will not be processed. We cannot guarantee that inappropriately shipped returns can be returned to you.
- AED Professionals and General Medical Devices, Inc. reserve the right to asses a 15% restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund or credit.
- Returns beyond 30 days will not be accepted.
- Shipping and insurance costs on returned items are the responsibility of the customer. AED Professionals and General Medical Devices, Inc. highly recommend that you ship returns insured using a reputable carrier who will issue a tracking number for the shipment. General Medical Devices, Inc. is not responsible for customer returns lost or damaged during shipping.
COVID-19 or PPE related orders are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and non-refundable.
- COVID-19 Related Orders (Including, but not limited to, COVID-19 tests)
- Personal Protective Equipment (Including, but not limited to, masks, gloves, shields, gowns, sanitizers, disinfectants, and thermometers
- Opened/Damaged Electrode Pads
- Used Batteries with Open Packaging
- Used Manikins
- Books, software, videos, CDs, DVDs
- Extended warranties
- Online software and training codes (once issued)
- Classroom training (once scheduled)
- AED management services (Including, but not limited to, PlusTrac)
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Last updated: 4 August 2022