In an emergency, every second counts. That's why you need the Physio-Control/Stryker LIFEPAK 15 monitor/defibrillator. The gold standard in portable defibrillation and monitoring technology, the LIFEPAK 15 sets a new standard in innovation, operationally effectiveness, and durability.
Designed for advanced care teams, the LIFEPAK 15 provides real-time patient data and state-of-the-art features to help you provide the best possible care. With its powerful yet easy-to-use interface, you can quickly and easily assess a patient's condition and provide life-saving treatment when it matters most.
The LIFEPAK 15 monitor/defibrillator has six main operating modes:
- AED mode: For automated ECG analysis and a prompted treatment protocol for patients in cardiac arrest.
- Manual Mode: For performing manual defibrillation, synchronized cardioversion, noninvasive pacing, and ECG and vital sign monitoring.
- Archive Mode: For accessing stored patient information.
- Setup Mode: For changing default settings of the operating functions.
- Service Mode: for authorized personnel to perform diagnostic tests and calibrations.
- Demo Mode: for simulated waveforms and trend graphs for demonstration purposes.
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.