The Pedi Mate + Pediatric Restraint System, designed for pediatric patients ranging in size from 10-100 lb (4.5-45.4kg), provides a quick and efficient way to safely secure young patients to almost any cot without having to purchase additional equipment or specialized seats. The Pedi Mate + is fully adjustable with a five-point harness system that securely holds patients, providing comfortable restraint for transport. Three straps easily attach the Pedi-Mate + to any cot.
NASEMSO pediatric transport recommendations call for all devices, or combination of devices, to cover a weight range of between 5 to 99 pounds (2.3 - 45 kg). Combining the Pedi Mate + with the NeoMate creates a covered weight range of 5-100 lb, supporting the safest transport possible for a wide range of ages and sizes.
Minimum Load Limit: 10 lb
Maximum Load Limit: 100 lb
- Safely secures pediatric patients ranging in size from 10-100 lb (4.5-45.4kg)
- Fully-adjustable, five-point harness system securely holds patients, providing safe restraint for transport
- Rolls compactly for convenient storage and easy deployment
- Vinyl construction is nontoxic and easy-to-clean
- Three restraint straps easily attach to any cot
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.