HeartSine Samaritan®PAD training system includes a remote control. This PAD trainer device is designed to familiarize users with the functions of the Samaritan PAD, including affixing pads to patients with guided interface and voice prompts, and providing compression cadence during CPR. Includes several user-selectable training scenarios.
Trainer contains a rechargeable battery, with up to 7 hours use on a charge. Recharges in 4 hours. The included charger/power supply allows for operation on battery or A/C current. Another new feature is LEDs indicate the charging status while not in use, and one hour of remaining battery life while in use.
Comes with 6 scenarios onboard and is programmable in 29 different languages. Software is consistent with AHA G2010 Guidelines.
• HeartSine Samaritan PAD training tnit
• Carry case for training unit
• Trainer power supply/charger
• 3 pairs training electrode pads
• HeartSine Samaritan PAD trainer pads w/ cable rewind
• Remote control (2 "AAA" batteries included)
• User manual
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.