HeartSine has taken an innovative approach to maintenance items by incorporating the AED electrodes and batteries into one single-use cartridge called the Pad-Pak.
The advantage to the Pad-Pak:
- There is only one date to monitor and only one item to replace upon expiration or after use.
- The Pad-Pak is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than eight years or weighing less than 25 kg/55 lbs, HeartSine offers the Pediatric-Pak.
- The HeartSine PADs built-in intelligence and unique Pediatric Pad-Pak ensure the appropriate energy level is delivered for children.
- Each Pad-Pak/Pediatric-Pak has an industry-first four-year life, and provides 60 shocks or six hours of continuous monitoring.
- When battery power is down to ten shocks or less, the HeartSine samaritan PAD emits an audible beep.
Two versions of the Pad-Pak are available:
- Adult Pad-Pak, gray in color, for use on patients from eight years old to adults weighing more than 25 kg/55 lbs.
- Pediatric-Pak, pink in color, for use on patients younger than eight years of age weighing less than 25 kg/55 lbs.
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.