The GE LOGIQ S8 XDclear 2.0 Ultrasound System is truly one of a kind. It enables superb imaging across a wide range of clinical applications in a highly portable unit. With enhanced XDclear imaging architecture and probe technology, the system delivers superb imaging across a wide range of applications. This unit offers greater portability with a smaller footprint and the options to scan via battery alone for up to one hour. With a touchscreen interface and an intuitive keyboard, productivity and workflow are greatly enhanced. You can tailor the system to the specific needs of your practice with the selection of sophisticated clinical tools, educational opportunities, and service/financial solutions.
The LOGIQ S8 XDclear 2.0 is offers shared services through its superb, consisten imaging across a wide range of applications, including cardiac, vascular, and OB/GYN. On top of that, its portability and extended battery life make it easy to move from one location to another.
Each purchase of the GE LOGIQ S8 XDclear 2.0 Ultrasound includes a 1-year warranty and 3 days of on-site training.
Basic Cardiac Ultrasound
- Stress Echo
- TVI - Tissue Velocity Imaging
- TVD - Tissue Velocity Doppler
- Anatomical M-Mode
- GE Raw Data
- Cardiac Strain
- OB/GYN Ultrasound
Enhanced B-Flow, B-Flow Color
- Comprehensive Settings and OB/GYN Measurements packages
- 3D/4D Imaging
- Easy, Quick, and Reproducible
- High Volume Data Accuracy
- Multiplanar Display
- Surface Rendering
- TUI - Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging
- VCI - Volume Contrast Imaging
- Report Writer
- Elastography for gynecology
- Auto-IMT, compatible with Compare Assistant
- Enhanced B-Flow, B-Flow Color
- Semi-Quantitative Flow Analysis, compatible with Compare Assistant
- GE Raw Data
Shared Service Workflow
- Automated Measurement and Optimization Tools
- Scan Assistant
- Compare Assistant
- Power Assistant (Extended Battery option for mobile scanning)
- Ergonomic, portable design
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.