The Scoop EXL Stretcher provides superior comfort and safety to patients in need of spinal immobilization. It eliminates the need for log-roll maneuvers, significantly decreasing movement to the patient’s cervical spine and reducing the chance of further injury.
The two-hinged, interlocking pieces adjust for patient height and allow operators to bring the two halves together beneath the patient to gently “scoop” them up. The radiolucent, thermally-treated polymer construction maintains an even temperature for greater patient comfort, and the easy-to-clean surface is impervious to fluids. The Scoop EXL Stretcher “has been found to be as effective as, if not superior to, the standard of care of a rigid long backboard" when used for spinal immobilization.*
- Interlocking pieces allow operators to scoop up a patient, eliminating log-roll maneuvers
- Head section is recessed for proper cervical alignment
- TWIN SAFETY LOCK mechanism provides smooth unlocking and locking
- Thermally-treated polymer construction does not get too hot or cold, keeping the patient more comfortable
- Made from lightweight, high-impact composite materials
- Adjustable length accommodates patients of multiple heights
- Narrow foot-end frame improves handling in confined areas
- Optional speed-clip pins allow fast attachment or rearrangement of restraints
- Oval profile and angled handles provide ergonomic ease of use
- Folds to 47 inches for compact carrying and storage
- Includes three restraints and available with or without pins
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.