The PacRac+ Instrument Platform attaches to compatible cots to securely hold defibrillators, heart monitors, and other equipment during patient transport. The PacRac+ fastens directly to the foot-end of the POWER X1 Ambulance Cot, POWERX, iNX Integrated Patient Transport & Loading System or Mondial Monobloc Series Cots, enabling quick and easy access to equipment. Constructed from powder-coated aluminum, the PacRac+ is lightweight, durable, and easy to clean.
- Keeps equipment secure and within reach during patient transport
- Made of lightweight, durable powder-coated aluminum
- Fast and easy to attach or detach
- Pivoting side gates allow patient transfer without removing PacRac+ from the stretcher
- Four straps keep equipment secure
- Includes two integrated, telescoping IV poles with hook-and-loop straps to secure IV fluid bags
- Folds flat for portability and storage
- Load capacity of 55 lb
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.