The Model 274 PacRac Instrument Platform attaches to compatible cots to securely hold defibrillators, heart monitors, and other equipment during patient transport. The PacRac fastens directly to the rails of the cot, enabling quick and easy access to equipment. Its position can be adjusted for the utmost convenience on each individual call. Constructed from aluminum, the PacRac is both lightweight and durable.
The Model 274 attaches to FERNO cots with round main frame tubes.
The Model 274-S attaches to FERNO chair cots with square main frame tubes.
- Keeps equipment secure and within reach during patient transport
- Made of lightweight, durable aluminum
- Fast and easy to attach or detach
- Maintains 6 to 7 inches of clearance for the patient’s legs
- Multiple mounting options from midsection to foot-end of cot
- Nylon security straps with hook-and-loop closures keep equipment secure
- Folds flat for portability and storage
- Load capacity of 75 lb
|7.5 lb||75 lb||21.25 in||14.5 in|
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.