The ULTI-MAT consists of a single piece of very strong webbing which runs the full length of the unit encapsulating both head and foot end pulling straps, together with the two body straps for tall and short patients along with a leg strap. Once the patient is on the unit they can be enveloped for security by the wings on either side then secured by the webbing and buckles and pulled to safety by means of the head and foot pull straps. On the base of the unit are four carrying handles in high visibility yellow. The ULTI-MAT can be rolled up into its self contained pouch/foot pocket for convenient compact storage.
- Simple and quick to deploy
- Mat is simply rolled out for vertical and horizontal evacuation
- Allows members of staff to transport patients 2 - 3 times their own weight
- No lifting - uses roll and drag method
- Webbing Design provides patient stabilization
- Sled curves and wraps around evacuee for added protection
- Two securing cross straps
- Each sled rolls up compactly into it's own carry bag
- Can be used with backboard or basket stretcher
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.