Dynarex Safe-Touch Black Nitrile Exam Gloves are crafted from specially formulated nitrile rubber for unbeatable puncture resistance and elasticity as compared to other glove materials. The ambidextrous gloves are designed with textured fingertips for increased grip and minimum 4 mil. thickness for increased tactile sensitivity. A polymer lining and beaded cuff prevent tears and ensure the gloves are easy to don. The gloves fit securely around the wrist and have hand-conforming flexibility to prevent physical fatigue. Frequently used in many settings including medical facilities, EMS and law enforcement markets, long-term care facilities, tattoo shops, hair salons, and more. Available in sizes S, M, L, XL, and XXL. Gloves are packaged 100/box and 1000/cs.
- High-quality nitrile gloves crafted for optimal protection and comfort
- Designed for tactile sensitivity and puncture-resistance
- Tear-resistant polymer lining provides added durability
- Textured fingertips provide improved grip for enhanced performance
- Thickness range: 3-4 mils at palms and 4-6 mils at fingertips
- Secure fit around wrist and hand-conforming flexibility help prevent fatigue
- Beaded cuffs allow for easy donning
- Ambidextrous and powder-free
- Ideal for tattoo studios, law enforcement, medical settings, EMS, beauty salons, and more
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.