The LIFEPAK 20 series was the first defibrillator/monitor designed specifically for the hospital market. Physio-Control continues to be at the forefront of improving patient care with 20e and CODE SUMMARY™ to report a critical event record, including an cardiorespiratory event, vital signs log and the associated waveforms.
Using the data in the CODE-SUMMARY report, clinical teams can use CODE-STAT™ Data Review Software to annotate chest compressions onto the patient’s continuous ECG report and calculate CPR statistics. Now you can facilitate quality analysis, helping you drive improvements to resuscitation outcomes.
Easy to use for both BLS and ALS teams
With an intuitive door system, the 20e functions as an automated external defibrillator (AED) for your BLS teams, who can begin early defibrillation before the resuscitation team arrives – Standardized and clear user interface, so teams who also use the LIFEPAK 12 and LIFEPAK 15 will recognize it immediately – Larger clock provides better visibility throughout the room and a centralized device to use for time management and documentation – Compact, ergonomic footprint ensures stability and efficiency during patient transport – Auto-send of patient and device data facilitates quality improvement review and hospital-wide device tracking.
Powerful to improve your resuscitation management
Capnography (Class I recommendation for ET tube confirmation and monitoring in the 2010 AHA and ERC guidelines) aids ET tube placement and CPR effectiveness – Other advanced monitoring parameters include ECG (3- or 5-wire), pacing, pulse oximetry – Metronome helps rescuers perform compressions at the ERC Guideline rate of 100/minute – 360J biphasic technology allows highest available energy for difficult-to- defibrillate patients – Wirelessly transmits patient data to CODE-STAT software for post-event review, to capture event data and facilitate resuscitation response improvement.
Ready for when your team needs to respond
Performs daily readiness self-check – LIFENET Asset status wirelessly monitors device data including battery charge status, updates and self-tests, and enables your biomed team to do upgrades that would have previously required a service call – Battery status indicator – Runs on long-lasting Lithium-ion internal battery, connects to AC power – On-site in service training by dedicated nurses, clinical training materials – On-site service and off-site biomed training solutions available.
- (1) A/C power cord
- (1) 3-lead ECG cable
- (1) QUIK-COMBO® pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes with REDI-PAK™ preconnect system (1 pair/unit) [does not include hard paddles]
- (1) QUIK-COMBO therapy cable
- (1) QUIK-COMBO test plug
- (1) LIFE-PATCH® ECG adult electrodes (3 electrodes per pack) (1 pack/unit)
- (1) ECG printer paper, 50 mm x 30 m (3 rolls per box) (1 box/unit)
- LIFEPAK 20e defibrillator/monitor with BLS/ACLS front door (1 per unit)
- cprMAX™ technology version 1.5 (consistent with 2005 AHA/ERC Guidelines)
- Active color matrix LCD screen
- Manual and AED functionality
- Built-in AC power
- Lithium-ion rechargeable internal battery
- ADAPTIV™ Biphasic, escalating energy up to 360J
- Synchronized cardioversion
- 3- and 5-wire ECG monitoring capability with lead select (3-lead ECG cable included with ship kit)
- CODE SUMMARY™ critical event record with data port
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.