In the event of a mass casualty incident, it is crucial that first responders have the supplies and equipment necessary to treat multiple victims. That's why the Public Access trauma kit carry case includes four individual Utility kits, each of which is packed with essential supplies for managing severe bleeding, airway issues, seizures, and more. The Mobilize Rescue app can also be distributed to everyone in your organization. This app provides step-by-step instructions for responding to a variety of emergencies, empowering everyone to act quickly and confidently in a time of need. By being prepared with the right tools and training, your organization can be ready to respond effectively to any emergency.
The Mobilize Rescue Public Access trauma kit is designed to help organizations prepare for medical emergencies with multiple victims. This kit provides modern medical supplies that pair with a real-time instructional app that enables bystanders to actively assess, manage, and monitor a spectrum of medical emergencies. The Mobilize Rescue app can easily be distributed to everyone in your organization so anyone can help in an emergency. This system is unique in that it includes four individual Utility kits that can be used by multiple rescuers for multiple victims at the same time. And the Mobilize Rescue app can easily be distributed to everyone in your organization so anyone can help in an emergency. With this system, you can be confident that you are prepared for anything.
Public Access Trauma Kit Features
- Modern medical supplies to manage multiple life-threatening injuries, including severe bleeding, airway issues, and more
- 4 Utility kits for easy distribution during a mass casualty event
- Mobilize Rescue app provides real-time, step-by-step instructions
- All supplies are clearly organized using color-coded, alpha-numeric labels that correspond to the instructions in the app
- Provides a time-stamped summary of actions to share with EMS
- Multi-user app license
- App is available for iOS or Android devices
- Lightweight Carry Case
Public Access Trauma Kit Contents
Each Public Access kit carry case includes four Utility kits with supplies to manage severe bleeding and airway emergencies
- (4) SOF-T Wide tourniquet
- (4) 4" emergency trauma dressing
- (4) QuikClot bleeding control dressing
- (4) Hyfin chest seal
- (4) CPR face shield with bite block
- (4) Emergency space Mylar blanket
- (4) Trauma Shears
- (32) Nitrile Gloves
- (1) Permanent market
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.