The semi-automatic HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P AED, available with or without Wi-Fi connectivity, offer industry-leading value and environmental protection in the smallest and lightest package available.
With the Samaritan PAD AED, you will perform AHA approved coaching for chest compressions – audibly and visually even in loud environments. You will find that the HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED utilizes sophisticated algorithms designed to automatically sense patient heart rhythms and apply a shock only when necessary. It’s one of the most rugged units available at a price anyone can afford. HeartSine Samaritan® PADs are lightweight, compact and easy to use.
Audio and visual prompts guide the user step-by-step through the rescue process. The Samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 300P with the highest level of water resistance in the industry.
HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED Defibrillator has the highest durability ratings of any AED in the market. It exceeds Military Standard Drop Test Rating. With everyday people in mind, HeartSine designed an AED that guides even the most infrequent user throughout the rescue process. Using three simple icons and verbal instructions, the Samaritan PAD AED will clearly guide the rescuer through each step.
- HeartSine interactive graphical interface
- Ready... Set...Go! Feature
- HeartSine Samaritan PAD defibrillator is clinically safe and effective.
- HeartSine Samaritan PAD electrodes/battery combo pack means only one expiration date to monitor.
- Easy Training
- Weighs only 1kg (2 lbs).
• (1) HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P Semi-Automatic Automated External Defibrillator
• (1) Adult PAD-PAK electrode/battery integrated unit
• (1) HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED detailed user manual
• (1) HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED quick reference card
• (1) HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED carry case
• (1) AED Inspection tag
• (1) Pocket CPR Shield Keychain with Gloves
• (1) AED Equipped Facility Window/Wall Decal
• (1) Medical Prescription for HeartSine Samaritan PAD
• 8-Year Manufacturer Warranty
|Adult Electrode Pad Life||4 Years|
|Pediatric Electrode Pad Life||4 Years|
|Battery Life||4 Years|
|Shock Therapy (J)||150 - 150 - 200|
|Manufacturer Warranty||8 Years|
|Dual Capability Electrode Pads?||NO|
|Dual Language Capability?||NO|
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.