Cardiovascular imaging at its finest
GE’s newest VIVID E90 v203 Ultrasound System is a high-end cardiovascular ultrasound system with cSound imaging technology, XDclear transducer technology, and enhanced workflow options for post-processing and reporting. GE’s new cSound technology allows the ultrasound system to process more information up front, using a software-based beamformer technology instead of a hardware-based beamformer such as traditional scanners today. A software-based beamformer allows most of the image data to be processed before being displayed on the screen filtering out any type of artifact and helping produce a superior image in any type of application. The VIVID E90 v203 also has the ability for XDclear transducers. This unit has 3 options available; the M5Sc-D, C2-9-D, and C1-6-D probes. XDclear imaging technology helps produce crystal clear images, increase organ/wall definition, and deeper penetration. Using GE’s cSound technology and XDclear probes will provide one of the highest-resolution images on the ultrasound market. The E90 also ultrasound includes a 22” high-resolution OLED monitor for display and includes a secondary 12” LCD touch screen for navigation throughout the exam and post-processing. Additional software options include Stress Echo, Vascular Contrast, IMT, AFI, DICOM Connectivity, and more. Like all Vivid ultrasound systems, the VIVID E90 v203 will also be able to send in a raw data format for easy connectivity to Echopac V201.
Combines the proven performance of the Vivid product line with the cSound powerful, software-based beamformer image reconstruction platform.
- 22" high-resolution OLED monitor
- 12" LCD Touch Screen
- Adjustable Floating Keyboard
- Convenient data management
- Easy mobility
- Low power consumption with efficient and low-noise cooling
- cSound software-based beamformer image reconstruction platform
- True Confocal Imaging
- Adaptive Contrast Enhancement
- High Spatial Resolution in 2D, Color Flow, and Doppler
- Elevated performance with Near field image quality, lateral wall definition, image uniformity, and penetration.
- XDclear probe technology
- Color Flow: Excellent color sensitivity, contrast resolution, and spectral crispness
- Triplane: Lets you image 3 planes from the same heartbeat, with high temporal and spatial resolution
- Virtual Apex: Phased array probes provide a wide field of view for increased visualization of structures at the sides of the sector.
- Automated Function Imaging: Assess and quantify left ventricular wall motion at rest.
- AFI Stress
- Auto EF
- Peak Strain Dispersion
- Auto Gain: Automatic 2D image optimization for every patient.
All brand-new purchases of the Vivid E90 include 1-year parts and labor warranty as well as 3-days onsite application training
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.