GE CASE v6.73 Stress Test System
Proven clinical excellence. Productivity - enhancing applications and features. Expanded networking options. The CASE Cardiac Assessment System for Exercise Testing from GE Healthcare puts the stress on performance.
- ECG analysis frequency: 500 Hz
- ST measurements: amplitudes, slope, integral, index, ST/HR hysteresis, ST/HR slope, ST/HR loops, ST/HR index up to 15 leads.
- ECG output: Real-time ECG/QRS beep/TTL synchronization output
- Heart rate: Automatic arrhythmia detection, documentation, and annotation
- Full-disclosure ECG: Beat-to-beat ECG storage & event review
- Reanalysis: Post-test medians measurements from E, J and post-J point selections
- ECG interpretation: (Optional) Marquette* 12SL resting ECG analysis program for adults and pediatrics
- MUSE* systems compatible via SD card; network (optional)
- MUSE Web compatible for retrieval view and printing of MUSE system data
- Local storage: Minimum 40 GB hard drive storage of complete ECG record and test results
- PDF export of final reports with auto naming protocols also from Microsoft Word and Excel
- XML export of specified data
- CASE network server with editing workstations
- Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, 64-bit
- Display type: LCD (flat panel display) Display resolution
- 1-year warranty is included
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.