- Interpretive Resting and Stress ECG
- Ethernet and wireless networking option saves time, reduces errors and maximizes charge capture
- Cam 14 Acquisition guarantees cleanest ECG tracings
- Hook-up advisor minimizes editing time and repeat ECG acquisitions
- Single button operation for printing, storage and transmission
- 12SL™ ECG Analysis program with Gender-Specific software
- 15-Lead ECG Analysis
- Risk stratification tools such as ACI-TIPI, Late Potential P-Wave Signal Averaging
T2000 Treadmill Features:
- Versatile performance allows use on a wide range of patients (up to 450 lbs) and speeds from 0 to 13.5 mph.
- 60 inch walking surface
- 0 mph start speed
- Full handrail configuration complies with AHA Guidelines
- Fewer moving parts and simple design make for a quieter smoother running treadmill.
- Less maintenance required with a digital controller that negates the need for frequent speed and grade calibrations.
- 220V Power Requirement
- GE T2100 Treadmill compatible with MAC 5500ST
- GE MAC 5500ST System
- GE T2000/T2100 Stress Treadmills
- 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.