Designed for high volume ECG environments, the GE MAC 5500 ST Stress Test System offers a complete suite of advanced ECG Analysis programs. Combined with MobileLink™ wireless ECG workflow solutions, MAC 5500 helps you capture, analyze and communicate ECG data with greater speed and confidence.
All models include: One (1) set of banana connectors, one (1) set of alligator clip adapters, paper patient cable, patient lead wires, power cord, operations manual, field service manual and resting ECG physician's guide.
- Color display
- Includes Grabber connectors
- Includes Exercise belt
- Includes SilverTRACE oval foam electrodes
- Ethernet and wireless networking option saves time, reduces errors and maximizes charge capture
- Hook-up advisor minimizes editing time and repeat ECG acquisitions
- Single button operation for printing, storage and transmission
- Bar code scanner helps reduce clerical errors
- 12SL™ ECG Analysis program with Gender-Specific software
- 15-Lead ECG Analysis
- Risk stratification tools such as ACI-TIPI, Late Potential P-Wave Signal Averaging
- Optional stress testing capabilities
- 1-Year Warranty
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.