This package contains one pair of adult defibrillation pads for use with the Lifeline AED.
These pads are for adult use only (8 years or older). Pads should be stored connected to the AED.
Extra pads can be stored in the available carrying case. Pad package has a 2-year shelf life. For DDU-100 Series AED/Auto.
HOW TO CONNECT THE PADS:
- Insert the connector end of the defibrillation pad cable into the pads connector socket on the top-left corner of the DDU-2300 AED as shown.
- Insert pads connector firmly until it is fully seated in the unit.
- The connector will only fit in one way – if the connector does not fit, rotate the connector before trying again. The connected pads package can then be stored in the pad storage slot in the back of the DDU-2300 AED.
- After connecting the pads connector to the unit, push the pads package, rounded end first, with the pictures on the package facing out, into the pad holder compartment on the back of the AED.
- When the pads package is fully inserted, press the pad cable into the groove in the back of the unit to hold the cable in place and tuck any excess cable behind the pads package. Ensure that the pads package has not expired.
- Expired pads must not be used.
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.