GE T2100-ST1 Treadmill
Dedicated 110V outlet making it the ideal GE HC Stress testing system with no compromise in patient weight capacity or speed. With its rugged design it can support patients up to 500lbs.
It is smooth, quiet and takes no time at all to start up. It has the option to allow clinicians to control the entire speed range. It includes the patented MasterTrack Belt alignment system to eliminate off center running belts. Its low to the floor cushioned deck is ideal for patient comfort and safety. For emergencies, it has an easy to locate stop button and patient tether for additional safety. With minimum maintenance and convenience features, the T2100-St1 Treadmill is a reliable tool for exercise testing.
- Extra-long, 60-inch surface provides an extra margin of safety for patients.
- Zero start feature slowly builds up speed for safe and smooth operation.
- Standard stop button enables a gradual stop.
- Emergency stop button provides immediate stop.
- Full front and side handrails are standard. with ESTOP
- 450 lb weight capacity
- 0 to 13.5 mph speed range.
- 0 to 25 percent grade range.
- Enhanced tolerance to electrical changes for greater patient safety.
- Self-calibrating for speed and grade.
- Digital control insures precise speed and grade control.
- US power cord with wall connector.
- Weight: 400 lbs (181.4 kg)
- Walking area: 18 in. x 60 in. (45.7 cm x 152.4 cm)
- Floor space required: 29 in. x 77 in. (73.7 cm x 195.6 cm)
- Handrail height above walking surface
- Front: 40 in. (101.6 cm)
- Side: Maximum 35 in. (88.9 cm) descending at a 5° angle to 32 in. (81.3 cm)
- Power Requirements:
- 208 to 240 VAC
- 50/60 Hz
- 20 amperes
- NEMA 6-20 R wall socket (dedicated circuit recommended)
- Ambient temperature: 50° F to 95° F (10° C to 40° C)
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 90%
- Maxmium rated load: 450 lbs (204 kg)
- Belt speed range: 0-13.5 mph at 220 VAC/60 Hz continuously variable; 0 mph start-up
- Drive motor: 3.0 hp
- Elevation motor: 1/10th hp
- Elevation range: 0 to 25% grade, continously variable
- Maxmium leakage current: 100µA, chassis to ground
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.