The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 is a capable AED defibrillator and is ideal for lay-responders in public-access applications. This unit is refurbished by AED Professionals and includes a 1-year limited warranty.
- (1) Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED
- (1) Set, Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Adult Electrode Pads
- (1) Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Battery, Newly Re-Celled by ABE
- (1) Semi-Rigid Carry Case
- (1) AED Inspection Tag
- (1) AED Equipped Facility Window/Wall Decal
- (1) CPR Pocket Shield Keychain with Gloves
RESCUE READY® technology
• Self-checks all main AED components daily
• Completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly
• Completes a full charge of the high-voltage electronics monthly
RescueCoach™ Prompting & CPR metronome
• Clear on-screen text and voice prompts guide the user through the rescue process
• CPR metronome keeps rescuer on pace to perform compressions accuratelyText screen also provides information to emergency medical professionals when they arrive
Non-polarized electrode pads
• Two identical, non-polarized electrode pads can be placed at either location on the victim’s chest.
• One less step to worry about during a rescue
Escalating Energy levels
• STAR biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance
• Escalates energy to delivery therapy at an appropriate higher level should the patient require a second shock
• Communicates performance condition, age, storage temperature, and other vital information directly to your Powerheart G3
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.