- Broad featured capability.
- Enhanced ease of use.
- Low cost of ownership.
- Rugged construction
AHP300 Transport Ventilator: A capable transport ventilator that fits your budget.
Broad Featured Capability:
Invasive and non-invasive support for infant (5 kg and up) to adult patients, with a flexible array of ventilation options including Pressure Control/Volume Control ventilation, SIMV/Assist Control spontaneous breath support, and stand-alone CPAP/BiLevel support.
Enhanced Ease of Use:
The AHP300 offers value-added features for intra-hospital and inter-hospital transport.
Quick Start Ventilation:
Featuring programmable presets, the AHP300 allows trained caregivers to rapidly recall up to 5 saved ventilation protocols.
Long Battery Life:
Up to 7.5 hours on internal battery, with auxiliary battery capability for up to 21 hours of battery life.
Oxygen Conserve Mode:
Allows the use of low pressure sources (oxygen concentrator, liquid oxygen, etc.) to extend available oxygen.
For everyday transport or evacuation from extreme environments, the AHP300 has you covered. It features rugged shock and vibration resistance, and IPX22 water resistance.
Low Cost of Ownership:
Simple preventive maintenance schedule along with low-cost battery and repair parts result in significant savings and lower cost of ownership than comparative broad-featured ventilators.
Patient Range: Infant/Pediatric (5 kg) to Adult
- (Pressure or Volume) A/CMV
- (Pressure or Volume) SIMV
- Bi-Level Support (PS CPAP) (can be programmed in custom mode)
- NIV (non-invasive ventilation) available in all modes
- 5 Programmable Quick Start Presets
- Tidal Volume: 40 to 2,000 ml
- RR (Respiratory Rate): 0 or 5 to 60 b/min
- I Time (Inspiratory Time): 0.5 to 2.0 sec
- PEEP/CPAP: 0 to 25 cmH2O/0 to 25 mbar
- PS (Pressure Support) **: 0 to 25 cmH2O / 0 to 25 mbar*
- *PEEP PS cannot exceed 25 cmH2O/mbar Operating Humidity 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Flow: 5 to 60 L/min (flows > 80 LPM in PS Mode, CPAP and demand flows)
- Pressure Control (Target Pressure): 15 to 55 cmH2O / 15 to 55 mbar
- Ptrig (Sensitivity): -5 to -1 cmH2O / -5 to -1 mbar
- Manual Inflation: 2 second maximum
- FiO2: .21 to 1.00
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.