If you're looking for an advanced and reliable EKG system, the Mortara ELI 350 is the perfect choice. This expandable system offers 12-lead continuous electrocardiographic monitoring,Making it ideal for use in critical care environments. The bright 10" color touchscreen display provides clear and concise data interpretation, while the built-in printer makes it easy to produce high-quality patient reports. Plus, the system's modular design allows you to customize it to meet your specific needs.
- These ECG machines are designed to be durable and reliable in hospital environments. They come with impact-resistant screens, as well as sealed keyboards that make them quick enough for any demand you throw at it!
Distinguished Mortara VERITAS Resting ECG Interpretation Algorithm
- This algorithm provides a second opinion for resting ECG interpretations that is wider and more accurate than most others. It uses gender specific criteria as well as adult or pediatric guidelines to give doctors an additional set of eyes on their diagnosis, which can be especially helpful in silent heart disease cases.
Exercise Stress and Late Potential Options
- Exercise Stress, an option on the ELI 350 machine is designed for people who want to exercises in spite of their conditions. With it's interface available as either a treadmill or ergometer along with pharmacological studies that can be done while exercising!
- The Eli 350 will select and display the best 10 seconds of ECG signal from 20 minutes worth, reducing clinician review time as well reducing any need for repeat exams.
- Equivalent in size and weight to a traditional patient cable, the WAM (wireless acquisition module) provides freedom of movement for the clinician while acquiring electrocardiograms. A single button press at the WAM acquires an ECG or prints a rhythm strip.
- Bidirectional communication via serial port, internal modem, LAN, or wireless LAN with Mortara's E-Scribe and Athena products as well as third party EMR, HIS, and PACS systems via XML, PDF, UNIPRO, and DICOM.
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.