Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can occur at any time and any place affecting all people regardless of age. Having an AED readily available in every area where people gather can make all the difference between life and death. Selecting the right AED unit for your specific needs requires careful consideration because of the variety of devices and their features. AEDs offer a variety of specific features such as CPR feedback, ease of use, language capability and cost of ownership that vary by unit. Choosing the right AED for each gathering place helps create a safer environment, empowering individuals to respond confidently to cardiac events and potentially save lives.
User-friendly, reliable devices equipped with clear voice instructions and visual prompts, designed for quick and effective use by both trained and untrained individuals
Compact devices equipped with clear instructions and automatic features, designed for quick and effective response to cardiac events in households, even by those with no medical training.
for law enforcement
Rugged, portable, and easy-to-operate devices, specifically designed to withstand demanding field conditions and enable quick, effective defibrillation by law enforcement personnel
Clear audio and visual guidance, designed to ensure swift and effective defibrillation by employees or designated responders in the event of sudden cardiac arrest in the workplace.
for places of worship
Compact, easy-to-use devices that cater to diverse users, ensuring rapid response and potentially life-saving defibrillation during unexpected cardiac emergencies in a sacred environment.
Compact, durable, and user-friendly devices, tailored to the fitness environment, ensuring swift response and effective defibrillation by staff or fellow gym-goers
Schools are bustling with students, teachers, and staff, and cardiac arrests can affect anyone, regardless of age. AEDs are user-friendly and can be operated by individuals with minimal training, making them accessible in a crisis. These devices are a vital addition to school safety protocols, demonstrating a commitment to the well being of students and staff, and providing peace of mind for the school and the rest of the community.
THE Philips heartstart onsite aed
THE zoll aed 3
The ZOLL AED 3 is ideal for schools with features like universal adult/child pads and real time feedback on resuscitation efforts.
• CPR Uni-padz with a five-year shelf life and a child mode that enables treatment of adults or children with the same pads
• ZOLL AED 3, with enhanced features like full-color rescue images, CPR Uni-padz®, and a color bar gauge, can provide additional guidance for untrained rescuers.
• ZOLL AED 3 offers WiFi capabilities that automate device checks and accessory data input, appropriate for larger or decentralized deployments.
In the event of an emergency, Law Enforcement officers often arrive at the scene before medical professionals. Being equipped with AEDs allows officers to administer vital first aid to individuals experiencing Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA). The presence of AEDs in law enforcement vehicles and facilities highlights the commitment to public safety and showcases the role that officers play in not only maintaining the law but also protecting and preserving lives.
THE Zoll AED Plus
THE zoll aed PRO
The ZOLL AED Pro is another exceptional life saving device for law enforcement due to its advanced capabilities and durability. The device offers real time CPR feedback and advanced capabilities like patient monitoring and manual override. Other key features include:
• Real CPR Help provides real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR
• See-Thru CPR filters CPR artifact to display patient’s underlying ECG rhythm
• Advanced capabilities, including 3-lead patient monitoring and manual override
• The only AED that has an IP55 rating for dust and water resistance and passes the 1.5-meter drop test
• Battery and electrode compatibility with ZOLL’s line of professional defibrillators
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can strike anyone at any time, and having an AED close by can make all the difference. AEDs are user friendly, allowing untrained individuals to provide essential care and become life savers. These devices offer a sense of security and care to those who come to worship, making the religious setting not just a place of spirituality but also safety.
THE Physio-control/Stryker LIFEPAK CR2
THE Cardiac Science POWERHEART G5
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 combines ease of use with advanced technology. The unit offers real time CPR feedback with a dual language feature that helps ensure that all rescuers can deliver high quality CPR.
• Dual-language function enables users to toggle between preset primary and secondary languages with a touch of a button
• Pediatric capability with Intellisense pediatric defibrillation pads (recommended for patients 8 years of age or younger or weighing less than 55 pounds (25kg)
• ICPR technology provides real-time, guideline-driven CPR feedback on the quality of chest compressions
• Fully automatic G5 unit will deliver a shock automatically when it detects a shockable heart rhythm
Having AEDs in the home is crucial because most cases of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) occur out of hospital. AEDs are a necessary tool to provide rapid, life-saving responses to SCA. AEDs are user-friendly, ensuring that anyone in the household can operate them effectively, buying critical time until professional help arrives. Their presence offers peace of mind and safeguards family members and visitors, making them an essential addition to any home for emergency preparedness.
THE PHILIPS HEARTSTART ONSITE AED
AEDs are indispensable in businesses and the workplace because they play a pivotal role in enhancing workplace safety and potentially saving lives. Sudden Cardiac Arrest can occur anytime anywhere, and having an AED readily accessible ensures a swift response to a medical emergency.
THE Heartsine samaritan pad 360p
THE zoll aed 3
The ZOLL AED 3 assists with swift life-saving responses with its user-friendly design. Even those without medical training can confidently and effectively administer a potentially life-saving shock.
• Real CPR Help technology helps rescuers deliver high-quality CPR. ZOLL AED 3 has a full-color display with vivid rescue images, a CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
• The universal design of the CPR Uni-padz® electrodes gives rescuers a single solution for both adult and pediatric victims of SCA.
• Semi-automatic and fully-automatic configuration with a 5-year smart battery life that can report its power status
The Physical stress associated with strenuous exercise can trigger cardiac events, and gyms are not immune to such emergencies. AEDs in gyms provide a means for rapid response that can potentially increase the chances of survival.
The zoll aed plus
THE defibtech lifeline view
The Defibtech Lifeline VIEW offers a combination of a user-friendly design and color touchscreen display with CPR feedback that makes it accessible to both trained and untrained individuals. This unit empowers both gym staff and other rescuers to confidently and effectively operate the AED.
• Built-in metronome that counts out the beat so you know what to do and when to do it.
• The status screen gives you up to the minute information on maintenance if it's required.
• The AED performs regular self-tests to ensure its readiness
• Pediatric Pads sold separately for facilities hosting children 8 years and under or weighing less than 55 pounds.
• Rugged and durable design ensures the AED can withstand a range of environments and conditions.