TERi™ Androgynous Geriatric Patient Simulator – Light
A comprehensive male/female elderly patient care trainer for medical simulation. Evolving from our GERi/KERi full-body manikins, it has a more realistic look and feel accurately representing the human anatomy. Weight is distributed to represent a real patient for lifting and carrying.
This complete simulation comes with auscultation and patient monitoring.
Passive Range of Motion
- Seating, laying, finger/toe manipulation with no effort from the patient
- Carotid pulses, CPR with quality performance metrics and auscultation
Intravenous, Injection, Subcutaneous Injection Sites
- Multiple locations equipped with standard arm IM injection pads
Nasogastric Tube Procedures
- Feeding and suctioning
- Soft silicone skin with noticeable normal and cancerous skin moles
- Stage 1 sacral ulcer
- Reddened skin folds
- Manual ventilation with chest rise
- Oxygen administration
- Tracheostomy care
- Airway/trach suctioning
- Airway intubation, ventilation and auscultation.
Grooming & Daily Living Assistance
- Bathing, clothing changes
- Denture placement/removal
- Hearing aid placement/removal
- Eye irrigation and optic drops
- Ostomy and urinary catheter care
Indwelling Male & Female Urinary Catheterization
- Includes support for urethral and suprapubic catheters
- Urinary catheterization
- Enema administration
- Pelvic and prostate examination
Sh. wt. 108 lbs. (49 kg)
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.