We are faced with the challenge that overdoses occur in some very inconvenient locations - including parks and other outdoor locations that are exposed to the elements. Naloxone does not freeze until -5 degrees Fahrenheit, so in most climates, there will only be a few weeks per year where Naloxone stored outdoors is not viable for use. Our research tells us that governments do not want to spend $3000 on a cabinet with air conditioning and heat to protect an $80 medication. So this cabinet is a good happy medium.
- Cabinet is a gasketed waterproof enclosure
- The clear door shows clear labeling facing outside and large, easy to read instructions for Narcan administration inside
- Internal cases are insulated zipper packs are available separately
- Inside the cabinet there is a Velcro loop back plate for mounting boxes or doses of medication in case you do not want to use individual insulated packs
- As you can see in the image on this page, we are able to customize this cabinet with your organization's logo, crisis line and replenishment info.
- Signage is sold separately due to the fact that signage differs for wall-mount and pole-mount installation options.
- Naloxone Mounting Velcro
- Mounting Hardware is SOLD SEPARATELY.
- 15" x 11" x 6"
- Capacity: 9 Full Boxes of Narcan
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.