The GE MAC VU360 Resting ECG Workstation is a virtually unlimited ECG experience. This machine offers fast high-quality ECG's with fewer repeats. MAC VU360's Smart Acquisition helps you deliver high ECG quality and speed, even in changing situations. With up to 60% of hospitals facing significant challenges with duplicate ECGs, the GE MAC VU360 offers a solution to the problem. You can also make quicker, more informed cardiac care decisions. You can create an ECG order at the time of the ECG, document critical test results, or close the ECG workflow for billing. You can also easily compare current and previous ECG's right at the patient bedside, and immediately route ECG's for overreads and consultation. Access and review all patient clinical test results (i.e stress and holter).
- New Smart Lead technology automatically detects when a new patient is connected to help minimize patient data mix-ups
- Enhanced hook-up advisor on both the cardiac acquisition module and workstations guides even the newest users to a clean, high-quality waveform
- New Smart Auto-ECG immediately captures and displays the first clean, high-quality waveform reducing repeats
- 12SL provides proven accuracy and quality that meet industry standards and guidelines
- Zero Phase Distortion - ST segment will be consistently accurate
- High-definition pacemaker detection identifies artificial pacing not visible on ECG waveform
- Improved left ven tricular hypertrophy recognition by adding Cornell criteria, in accordance with ACC/AHA recommendations, to identify which are positive.