GE VIVID T9 Ultrasound System
The GE VIVID T9 Ultrasound System is one of a kind. Cardiac and shared services meet together like never before from GE. In the VIVID T9, GE has taken the established cardiac imaging capabilities of GE Vivid systems, and blended them with top-of-the-line shared services performance of the LOGIQ systems. This results in some of the best features of both systems combined into one value hybrid cardiovascular ultraosund system. Simplicity of use, reliability, and a multitude of features are just a few of the many advantages to switching to the GE VIVID T9 system.
- Scan with convenience and reliability - simple design offers ease of operations and transportation
- Touchscreen, rotary dials, and patient management buttons
- Adjust the console to your optimal scanning position
- Weighing just 128 lbs, with durable casters and push handles front and back, the Vivid T9 is easy to transport on tiled or carpeted floors
- Smart Standby - In case of accidental shutdown or power failure, the system will automatically save data and the system turns into "standby" mode; when power is restored, the system automatically turns on, maintain the exact system state prior to shutdown
- Scan Coach - showing basic scanning techniques with graphic of probe position, schematic of anatomy and example clinical image
- Pediatric DICOM SR Support - pediatric measurements sent by SR automatically populate the pediatric report on the receiving side for fast, accurate review elsewhere
- Enhanced DICOM Review - Fastrack reviewing and reporting by using contrast, brightness and zoom/pan controls to optimize DICOM images
- Tricefy Uplink - expedite uploading of images and patient data to Tricefy Cloud, a long-term archive that enables image sharing with colleagues or patients
- Disk encryption of the drive, which contains patient archive and images, helps ensure safety and privacy of the data, even in case of theft
- Windows 10 Operating System with application of whitelisting to prevent unauthorized programs from running and potentially harming the scanner
- 3-year warranty as well as installation and on-site applications training
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.