The GE Corometrics 250cx Series Maternal/Fetal Monitor is a full antepartum/intrapartum fetal monitor that includes innovative features to help you deliver high-quality birthing experience and enhanced patient care. It monitors uterine and fetal activity, including fetal heart rate, and has enhanced maternal monitoring features such as temperature, oxygen saturation, ECG and non-invasive blood pressure. GE Healthcare offers two models within the Corometrics 250cx Series: the 259cx, which is the fully equipped maternal/fetal monitoring system; and the 256cx which offers many of the same features with a few less bells and whistles.
- Maternal blood pressure: DINAMAP SuperSTAT non-invasive blood pressure technology speeds up determinations by as much as 66% after the first reading to enhance patient comfort and allow you faster access to patient data.
- Maternal Temperature: Integrated Exergen Temporal Arterial Thermometer allows you to obtain maternal temperature using non-invasive infrared technology. Readings automatically print on the fetal strip.
- Maternal Oxygen Levels: The monitor provides a choice of integrated Masimo® SET or Nellcor® maternal pulse oximetry, making it easy for you to monitor, document, and even view the waveform.
- MECG: Selectable 3 Lead maternal ECG provides clinicians with QRS wave amplitude and meaningful diagnostic data.
- Additional Tech: Centricity Perinatal: Compatibility, which streamlines the capture and archiving of patient data and helps speed workflow and ensure data availability. Telemetry interface allows for continuous monitoring without changing transducers during ambulation or laboring in water.
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.