The ResQme patient evacuation sled from Evac+Chair helps you prepare your patients for evacuation. Designed for quick and easy use, this medical transport sled allows ONE person to safely transport another in emergencies, such as fires, tornadoes, hurricanes, acts of violence and more. It easily moves over ANY surface, across floors, and down stairs. The ResQme is the ONLY transport sled that easily adapts to the passenger’s size (one size fits ALL). Its soft-absorbing head pillow reduces head movement going down stairs. Featuring long towing straps at the head and feet for easy maneuvering, this patient evacuation sled provides total comfort during an evacuation.
- Pulling Straps at both ends
- Head pillow for comfort and protection
- Will slide on carpet, tiles vinyl and concrete
- Can be pulled by one person • Strong 4” wide velcro straps to secure the person being rescued
- Wrist/Arm strap to stop hands and arms from flaying out of control
- Can be used for children and adults up to 6’6” tall
- Base board to protect the person from hitting door frames etc., when going around corners
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.