Medtronic Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 EDGE System Electrodes with QUIK-COMBO Connector and REDI-PAK Pre-connect System Part: 11996-000017
Important considerations: Check date codes on Quick Combo EDGE System Electrodes package.
- Do not use electrodes beyond expiration date.
- Leave electrodes in sealed packet until time of use.
- Always replace expired defibrillation electrodes.
- Do not use therapy electrodes that have been removed from foil package for more than 24 hours.
- Check that electrode adhesive is intact and undamaged.
- Replace therapy electrodes after 50 shocks.
The REDI-PAK pre-connect pads allow the pads to be connected in the device without opening the pads. For use with the Lifepak, 12, 15, 1000.
Use standard defibrillation pads only on adults and children who are 8 years old or more or who weigh more than 25 kg (55 lbs). Use Infant/Child Reduced Energy Defibrillation Electrodes for children who are less than 8 years old or weigh less than 25 kg (55 lbs) (Part#: 11101-000016).
|Standby Life (Approximate)||2 Years|
Images shown may vary slightly from items shipped. Information supplied is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed.